Hello Maxim,

Saturday, October 5, 2019, 11:03:05 PM, you wrote:
> Hello Viktor,
> Friday, October 4, 2019, 12:06:26 PM, you wrote:
>> animated by Gwen's mentioning the "sorting office", I tried the inbox
>> analyzer. That gave me this one once (TheBat x32):
> Thank you for the exceptions log. Is the Inbox Analyzer working properly in
> The Bat! Alpha 5?
unfortunately not: upon analyzing, a window comes up that seems to contain
quite a few invisible options (note the last markable row and the scroll bar)
      https://paste.pics/6WAVY
and on closing, an "invalid pointer operation" notification window pops up.
The first report of this was from Dimitar Tomov from "Sunday, October 6, 2019,
3:01:59 AM" in
the 9.0.0.5 thread.

Cheers
Viktor