Ira, there is no issue , you see new customization window with 2 lists,
we replaced menu and toolbars with totally new components and soon
customization window will allow to assign shortcuts and may be icons
and will remove old customization window with 3 list  due is was for old
components

> 23 нояб. 2019 г., в 19:55, Ira <i...@extrasensory.com> написал(а):
>
> Hello Maxim,
>
> Saturday, November 23, 2019, 9:43:10 AM, you wrote:
> Maxim> [-] The configuration toolbar was missing (BETA issue)
>

> Well, I see that, but I still can't customize the tool bars. Is there
> something going on such that you can't fix what should on the surface be a
> trivially simple problem.
>
> When I'm at the opening screen and right click on the tool bars and pick
> customize, I see this:
>
> <int_1.png>
>
> I need to see this or can you at least please tell me how to find it in case
> I'm just being stupid:
>
> <int_2.png>
>

> If it helps, I can get here from the window when I double click a message,
> but that won't let me edit the customize screens toolbars.
>
> -- Ira
> 'Using TBBETA' information:
> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

'Using TBBETA' information: