Maxim,

Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 7:27:00 AM, you wrote:

MMvT> The Bat! 9.0.8.2 (BETA) is available at

After upgrading to 9.0.8, the drop-list of favorite addresses
that should appear when I use the drop arrow beside the "Create
a new message" button on the toolbar was empty, except for the
words "Quick Templates" (see the attached screen capture of the
list.)

I decided to give 9.0.8.2 a try and now the drop list of favorite
addresses contains my ENTIRE ADDRESS BOOK, including group names
and things like "All Items" which doesn't appear anywhere in my
address book.

I hope this can be corrected soon as I use this feature more than
almost anything else!

--
Steven Valliere | tb 9.0.8.2 (BETA) | mailto:the...@e-visions.com