Hello Maxim,

On Tue, 19 May 2020, at 23:58:15 [GMT +0300] (which was 22:58 where I
live) Maxim wrote:

> Does your CPU support Intel SHA extensions? These are instructions
> introduced on Intel Goldmont microarchitecture. AMD added support in
> their processors for these instructions starting with Ryzen. There
> are seven new SSE-based instructions, four supporting SHA-1 and three for
> SHA-256.

SHA1 is a outdated hashing algorithm for data. And its hashing algo is
not really free from vulnerabilities.

I'm just curious. What is it used for in The Bat!? I guess, not for
encryption.

--
Regards
Gwen

Using The Bat! Version 9.1.18.6 (ALPHA) (32-bit) on Windows 10.0 (Build 18363 )

'Using TBBETA' information: