Ethan,

It starts and runs for me here.  Other problems though:
hard to get it to shut down.  Task manager shows 5 or 6 instances
running.  I had to End Task multiple times to finally get it stopped.

Changes to the tool bar at the top are not saved when restarting TB.

--

Gleason
TheBat! 9.2.0.1 (BETA) Pro (64bit, no OTFE) on Windows 10.0 19041

'Using TBBETA' information: