Hello Stuart,
Friday, June 12, 2020, 6:55:19 PM, you wrote:

>>> Not all messages are working with new HTML engine.

>> Please forward them to me as EMLs or archive. Thank you!

> Actually I don't believe that any of the pictures are downloading at all.

OK, I think I just solved the problem. By default in the last version of TB! I
had set the HTML viewer to The Bat Internal Viewer. It seems to save that
setting so when you go into the new version, the internal version was
displaying
and there were no pictures downloading. And there is no way in the new version
to change to the External viewer.
I went back into the old version and made the change to the external viewer and
now it is used in the new version by default.

 Stuart                            mailto:skcu...@fastmail.fm

'Using TBBETA' information: