Hello Stefan,

On Sat, 22 Aug 2020 13:36:03 +0300 GMT (22-Aug-20, 17:36 +0700 GMT),
Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> Dear All,

> Version 9.2.2.7 is available

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.2.2.7-x64.7z

> Here is  a short list of changes:

> [-] New look-and-feel of link tooltips to fix problems with their display

I wanted to test this explicitely.

1.) I openened an HTML newsletter with URLs like #mctoc1 and #mctoc2 and so on.
When I clicked on it, nothing happened.

Opening the same elesewhere, the cursor moved to the article later on in the
message.

2.) I hovered the mouse over a really very long link. That link was shown.
However, since it is very long it did not fit into the message window and
continued below the screen. Obviously, I couldn't scroll down. But it took only
a fraction of the windows width, wasting space. Had it expanded to the whoe
width of the window, it would have been more likely for me to see the whole
URL. Screenshot attached.

Confirmations?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.2.2.7 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041
'Using TBBETA' information: