Hi The

On Wednesday, August 26, 2020 3:34:36 PM you wrote:

> Hello Gwen,

>>> Confirmed. May be the timeout is too short - takes some time to get
>>> a key from a server.

>> May be, but as it works in Thundnerbird+EnigMail the The Bat! should
>> fetch it as did in the past.

> This functionality still exists for PGP plugins and never was available for
> GnuPG support in TB!, AFAIK.

Oh, this worked before. GnuPG fetches the missing key itself if the config
values in gpg.conf are used. And what do you mean with "PGP plugins"?

> We're planning more works on PGP and S/MIME support in future, so please be
> patient :-)

Would be more helpful to support GnuPG - PGP seems not to be up to date.

   Martin
   mar...@postzone.org

TheBat! 9.2.2.9 (BETA) Pro (64bit, with OTFE) on Windows 10.0 18363

'Using TBBETA' information: