Hello Stefan,

On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 20:21:13 +0300 GMT (05-Sep-20, 0:21 +0700 GMT),
Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> Version 9.2.3 release MSI are available:

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_64_9-2-3.msi

I had trouble downloading this. Many time I received the message that download
was corrupted or incomplete, I don't remember the exact wording.

I succeeded when I donwloaded the file onto my work laptop at the unversity
where it took about half an hour despite superfast internet. Edge finally asked
me whether I really want to open it.

Anyway, I did not install the downloaded version on my laptop but instead used
Help / Check for Update. TB! informed me: "Your version of The Bat! is most
current." So I thought maybe you didn't upload the MSI yet due to the security
trouble reported, but no: It is there on the Ritlabs website, readi for
download.

I thought you'd like to know. Especially about the false-negative on the update
check.

Remark: I am running beta 9.2.2.1 on the laptop, if that matters.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.2.3.3 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041

'Using TBBETA' information: