Hello Screwyluie and everyone else...

S> I just now noticed that my TBBETA folder is getting kinda big, and
S> sure enuff when I look at the messages in it they date back to May
S> 10th... that's 3 days, 4 if you include today... either way it's more
S> then the 2 days I have set in the options for the folder.
S> I tried taking the setting off and then putting it back to see if
S> maybe it just lost the setting, but that didn't work either, the
S> messages remained after I closed and reopened TB!

Yes, my setting for TBBETA/UDL folders is 7 days. TB appears to keep
messages for 8 days. It deletes messages with a received date up to 6
May 11:11 (it is 14 May 11:11 now).

This counting bug has been long-standing as far as I can remember, or
perhaps I just don't understand how the feature works...?

--
  Unequivocally,
  Jason J. Thompson