Вы писали 12 октября 2020 г., 11:56:09:
> Hello George,

>>  Please add ability to creata shortcut for every theme.

> Oh  yes!  Please  do   as George requests. I *need* to change my theme
> about  7  and  a  half  times per minute and doing it from the menu is
> quite cumbersome and time consuming. ;-)

Is this  a pretty sarcasm? I don't prefer to use it any menu item, and use it
shortcuts in all software. If menu don't have it shortcut - it's annoying. TB!
not a toy, TB! is a working tool like Adobe InDesign for me. Are you ever ever
see shortcut system in the Adobe Indesign or Photoshop? There is no my fault
that you can't remember shortcuts and prefer to use it menu.

About "per minute": I do receive 200+ messages in a day and use it dark theme
now, and do beta-test of this dark theme and only for this morning I do change
theme few times because some emails isn't readable in dark theme. 10+ times in
a day this is few minutes of life.

'Using TBBETA' information: