Hello TBB,

 Since themes came out I have been using Smokey Quartz Kamri. I and some others
have been having an issue where at random times TB! freezes and does not
respond. By clicking away to another program and then coming back to TB! it
starts working again.

 I think I have figured out the pattern. If, while reading an email that is
fairly long and should have a scroll bar, sometimes the scroll bar does not
appear correctly. An arrow appears at the top, but no arrow at the bottom and
no scroll bar. If I read the email by scrolling using my mouse button it works
fine, but if I move my mouse
to the Right side of the screen it freezes.

Can anyone confirm?

 Stuart                          mailto:skcu...@fastmail.fm
 using: TheBat! 9.3.3 64
 on Windows 10.0 19041