On Monday, March 15, 2021, 18:07:35, Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> While we are implementing big features... We made some archaeology research
> and found some undocumented / improperly named macros that could be useful,
> so we decided to make a Beta with small changes today :-)

Here's an annoying problem I noticed with 9.3.3 already: when text spans
multiple lines, and you edit the first word in line by selecting some letters
and pressing another letter, the entered letter will end up in the wrong place
if editing causes that word to (temporarily) jump to previous line - see the
attached example, where I select the letter o in "word" and press o on the
keyboard.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

Any simple idea will be worded in the most complicated way.
       -- Malek's Law

TheBat! Version 9.3.3.1 (64-bit), Windows 10.0.19042
'Using TBBETA' information: