Title: Re: Language error (was: 9.3.4.2 - New HTML editor)
Hello TBBETA,

On Tue, 4 May 2021 08:54:41 +0700 GMT (04-May-21, 8:54 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

The error message about the languages now appears every time I want to put a message iton Outbox.

Back to 9.3.4 with the old HTML editor.

Even though I have reverted back to 9.3.4, the error now pops up every time I put a message into the Outbox. Regardless of the character set chosen or whether it is a plaintext or HTML message:

That's quite annoying. What do you need me to send in order to check what the reason might be?

This error still pops up every (!) time I put a message into the Outbox, plain-text or HTML. I downloaded the current Alpha 9.3.4 "full" version.

Since nobody else seems to experience it, I want to uninstall and reinstall TheBat. I don't want to lose my mails, and a .tbk would be about 100GB - I don't have that extra space. If I uninstall and reinstall, will the message bases be deleted, or will the new install find the existing message files easily?

How about the settings for my well over 100 folders? My idea is to make a .tbk without the messages, just the settings. If I take the tick-mark off "[ ] Folders with Messages", the message bases won't be backed up, but how about the folder tree and the settings (including templates)?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.3.4 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041
'Using TBBETA' information: