Howdy!

Вы писали 31.05.21 г., 19:33:04:
> Hello George,

>> Why when some new is added needs to kill some old? Руки прочь от смайликов!

> Smileys are a bit outdated nowadays IMHO. I guess we need to revive the
> rogues feature and make it somehow alike messagers' "stickers".

> However, if you think we should keep the smileys beside the emojis, please
> give some reasons to confuse users with some extra buttons :-)

I do even say that needs to have ability to add gif-images from some big gif
online-library like that have it all of new forums, telegram, whatsapp, etc.

To not have many button we do need to have one smiley button that will be with
tabs
- emodzi (first tab)
- gif
- smileys (and even add some more)

I do still use it smileys. Please do not kill features!

See attached image. This is telegram. 1) one button for all,
2) 3) 4) - There are Tabs

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator
'Using TBBETA' information: