Hello Stefan,

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 14:42:42 +0300 GMT (03-Jun-21, 18:42 +0700 GMT),
Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

>> This is a problem, as .MSG files are now suddenly associated with Outlook.

> The problem is, Microsoft took away this possibility from developers because
> they were using it "too aggresively". Now, you should do it from the "Default
> Apps" Windows settings.

Oh, I see. I just went to Settings, and there is no app associated with Email
any more. So I clicked on the "+" and gopt a choice - which did not include
TheBat.

So I went to "Choose by file type" where I had to scroll down to .msg (annoying
that there is a search function), and again, I was given the choiuce of
Notepad, Outlook and "Look at the MS store".

How do I assiciate TheBat now?

> I guess, we need to add a link to open the Default Apps system settings...

I would think that's a good idea. Looking forward to the answer to the above
questions though.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.3.4.14 Apha (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041

'Using TBBETA' information: