Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Thanks for your email.  I've put my answers below.

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.4.2.9-x64-full.7z

The spell checker does not work correctly in the HMTL editor

First, it does not  see the errors
> This is a wonderful day to be alive, fantatic.

Search for a word and select (fantastic) ,  correct spelling, this  is what
happens

> fantastictatic.

Overall, without the spell check feature, the HTML feature is a challenge. I
swtich back to plain text for this message

I am using SSCE.  I cannot get the Hunspell to work with the Bat.

Running Windows 10, 64 Bit with the Bat, 64 Bit.

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings
The Desk Consulting Group Inc.