Hello TBBETA,

I just moved TB! to this new laptop. Backup/Restore worked flawlessly.

One wish though: The only thing (which I have encountered so far) that did not
work were the settings which Sender's to allow for downloading images. This is
a fairly new feature, and I guess that's why it was not included in the Backup.

I therefore suggest to include this into the Backup/Restore function.

Does anybody second the motion?

--
Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.5 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19043

'Using TBBETA' information: