On Tuesday, April 5, 2022, 5:48:12 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Alex,

> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 13:49:25 +0300 GMT (04/04/2022, 17:49 +0700 GMT),
> Alex Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

>>> Confirmed, Ritlabs please fix this asap. I use my phone.
>> We're not your internet provider so we cannot fix your internet connection,
>> sorry :)
> If off-line work is not possible with TB!v10, it is not a viable software for
> me. I often work offline and create or reply to emails, and hope to have
> internet connection later on to send these emails out, when in countries like
> Myanmar.
>
> I use a POP-clientm for the very reason that webmail is not an option in
> those countries: I would have access to email only when online.
>
> Sorry, this is an absolute show-stopper for me.

Dear Thomas,

I can confirm that I am not able to even start beta 6 without internet
connection - after closing the "login to beta" window, TB just exits. This is
unacceptable. I use TB for the ability to access my huge email documentation at
all times.

I hope this is just a beta issue or if not - that Ritlabs will reconsider and
allow us to travel and only require connection when it is needed - i.e for
receiving and sending emails. As opposed to turning TB into webmail.

Best regards,
Dimitar                  mailto:dito...@gmail.com
TheBat! 10 beta 6 Pro (64-bit, non-OTFE) on Windows 10.0 19044
'Using TBBETA' information: