Hello George,

> What does it mean? If I have many lagged HTML complex messages then I do need
> to mark this checkbox or unmark?

In your case, it's better to use multiprocess CEF, i.e. keep the checkbox
unticked.

> I do prefer to open strange and complex HTML-new in the browser directly.

CEF built into The Bat! is a complete browser (equal to Chrome version 101
since v10.0.3), so there is no practical difference in viewing HTML messages in
The Bat! or open them in the browser. Actually, The Bat! is more secure as it
may block downloading resources from unwanted sites and do not have access to
whatever passwords stored in your browser (that could be fished out somehow)...

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: