Howdy!

Вы писали 14 мая 2023 г., 23:52:53:
> Howdy!

> Вы писали 14 мая 2023 г., 23:41:53:
>> Howdy!

>> Вы писали 01 мая 2023 г., 19:52:09:
>>> Hello All,

>>> Version 10.3.3.11 is now available:
>>> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/v10/thebat_64_10-3-3-11.msi
>> I do have few google calendars in one gmail account and shows few of them
>> and not my main calendar*. Where am I can re-sync calendar with gmail to see
>> all of my calendars?

>> * I do see that calendar in TB! list of calendars but not shows any of the
>> events!

> I do change name of that calendar, it changes (not from first time from
> re-login to windows) but it still not shows events from that calendar in TB!
> And I don't see any sync button in TB calendar settings.

I can do new event in gmail calendar (on site) on calenadar that shows to me
and it shows then in TB. But when I do event in TB in this calendar it not
shows in gmail calendar in the browser.

I do fear to lose some events with raw TB gmail sync where am I stop access to
my gmail calendar now? Will wait another build of TB.

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator

'Using TBBETA' information: