Hello Silviu,

On Sat, 26 May 2001, at 14:44:51 (your local time),
you wrote to TBBETA:

SC> I think it would be a good idea to extend logging to filters
SC> too, so one could get the better info on how his/her filters
SC> work. IMO, it would also be a good idea to extend current
SC> logging to show not only sender but also recipient, this would
SC> also help keep track of how one's filters work.

Extending logging? Uh, uh, where are my pills... ;)

RIT guys, if you read this, please do NOT add anymore "features" to Connection
Centre! ;)
Although I agree and support new ideas and solutions, I really do not think that
new Connection Centre works well and looks good for me. :o(

Now back to your "suggestion". I don't know why you need to observe the
functioning of filters and _to keep track of them_ (??). If you write them well,
they will work excellent. No need for any tracking, just use your brain. :)

--
Sincerely, Lija
 Using The Bat! v1.52 Beta/1 under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 3