Hello Lija,

Historians believe that Sun, 27 May 2001 at 05:18 GMT +0200 was when,
Lija [L] typed the following:

L> A *big* snip, actually. ;)

Well, I can't comment on the rest, so... ;-)

JA>> What about Daylight Savings Time, or Summer Time?  Doesn't that shift
JA>> you by one additional hour from GMT?

L> "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes" in Date/Time Properties
L> is checked since I installed the OS, and there is no other OS on my system, only
L> WinNT4.

Yes, but GMT doesn't include shifts for Summer Time.  So since you
went on Summer Time as of the last Sunday in March, you were +0200
from GMT.  See
<http://www.mylocaltime.com/Timebase/Timezones/Europe/Paris/>

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.53 Beta/8 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

I should probably engage that largish, grey organ lurking inside of my
skull a bit more often. I think it's called a brain.   -- Simon