Hello Michael,

On Thursday, June 07, 2001 at 11:24:44 AM you wrote:

PP>> Nevertheless it's nothing to call a "Bug" :-)
MT> Disagreed. It doesn't do what it should do, does it? I call this a bug.
MT> I wouldn't call it a "show-stopper", however ;]

As I may go OT this is my last comment :-)
IMHO it DOES what it should. It is told to show a (tm) in cyrillic
charset. If you don't have that charset installed you get the best
substitution Windows is able to offer :-)
But that's just my humble opinion :-)

<promising not to send anymore OT for this thread>
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do not speak about Time, until you have spoken to him.