Hello Stefan,

On Saturday, June 09, 2001 at 10:51:58 PM you wrote:

ST> What are the MAJOR bugs? :-)

I'll add an other to the already posted list.

<Ctrl>+W should add the sender to the address book. It does but if I try to
add two senders (from different mail, just calling <Ctrl>+W a second time on a
different mail) the first added AB-entry get lost.

To describe: I added you from one of your mails here a few minutes ago by
pressing <Ctrl>+W on your e-mail. Than I went to an e-mail from Max (not
MaXxX), pressed <Ctrl>+W again, was asked for the data (as at the first time
too), OKed it and must see: only Max was in the address book. Thought I might
have not added you correctly, back to your mail, <Ctrl>+W, confirmed, it's
Stefan only in the AB ... annoying! :-(
Had to add Max manually because there was no way doing this by using the
function :-(

Another thing is: AB does not refresh automatically. I changed the group of an
entry in my AB and it still resisted in the 'main' group. I switched to the
group I changed within the entry: the person was there. I switched back to the
'main' group ('main' means 'no group') -> the entry was not there ... so it
seems to became moved correctly within the data-structures, but the windows
was not refreshed.

I added an other people right from the list with <Ctrl>+W (after a restart of
TB! for researching the Source Viewer problem this works again for one access)
and he did not appear in the list. Group-change and back ... he was there ...
so again: no automatic refresh :-(
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hey, you've got a third eye! Uh, never mind... it's just a spot of dirt in the
middle of your forehead.