Hello A,

On Tuesday, June 12, 2001 at 2:28:32 PM you wrote:

ACM> Stefan stated that they're working on replacing the viewer. Perhaps
ACM> that'll bear fruit in favour of your points. :-)

I think this would be very appreciated :-)
Never asked for an "instant fix" of this :-)
Much more annoying is the "Shortcuts for sending mail not available"
bug with the german interface :-(
(See Message ID <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for
details.)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.