Hello David,

On Wednesday, June 13, 2001 at 11:35:40 AM you wrote:

DvZ> No you're right. When you press copy, TB! copies it to the end of the
DvZ> list. I thought it would copy it to the clipboard, like with the right
DvZ> mouse button copy. Now I think what's the use of it?

Quiet simple :-)
the Copy-button copies a filter rule within the account if want to
create similar rules -> It simply duplicates a rule in place. This
button exist for ages .-)
The NEW function is to copy rules over account-borders :-)
This can either be done with the mouse (right click) or by pressing
<Ctrl>+C (normal copy to clipboard function).
Of course you can press <Ctrl>+C + <Ctrl>+V to copy a rules within an
account, this is the same the "Copy" button does.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Actors will happen in the best-regulated families.