Hello,

is there anybody using Windows XP Pro (beta 2) and TheBat! around?
Although NT 5.1 is working quite well with every other software I am
using (for now), I am having a problem with TheBat.

It seems that sometimes the ACCOUNT.CFG is reset, and all settings
(account holder, mail servers, templates) go blank. No known way to
reproduce the problem, I have no idea yet what triggers this.

I never had this problem on NT4 nor NT5 (Win2000), I think that this
must be a glitch of Whistler and not of TheBat. Just wondering if
anybody else had this problem...

Cheers,
    Ulrich

--
TheBat! 1.53o on Windows NT 5.1 build 2462