Hei,

Screwyluie wrote:

D>> Please send this html

> alrighty, here's the html, and to keep people from whining, I
> compressed it, so there should be no mishaps

I now read Peter's mail 4 times, and I don't see a point which can not be
understood. Look, here it is again:

| As I see you're on the right way I'll try to explain a third time what would
| IMHO be the best solution (and IIRC Marck agreed with me in this point)
|
| Try to attach _the original problem/crash causing message_ as MIME-attachment.
| This could be done by "MIME-forwarding" the original message to TBBETA, if you
| want to do this in conjunction with a Reply you may need to edit the
| "Follow-Up to" header what would make the message appear _in thread_.
|
| If your normal 'Forward method' ('Account Properties' / 'Templates' /
| 'Forward'; there is at the bottom on the right a check box "Use MIME standard
| for forwarding") is not set to 'MIME Forward' you can use the 'Alternate
| forward' function from 'Message' / 'Specials' menu (or <Shift>+<Alt>+F5).

I mean, we have something like a common sense how to deal with html
messages. Is it so hard to just do what Peter suggested?

--
Regards, Günther
German TB! faq, and cut.exe - delete ads in mails