Thomas wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:02:09 +0100 GMT (21/09/2001, 16:02 +0800 GMT),
> Alastair Scott wrote:

> AS> which, with the default XP UI skin, appears distorted as the
> AS> default XP buttons are 4 times the area of previous Microsoft OS
> AS> buttons; I can provide a picture if needed.

> Please do. A screenshot of resonable size will be appreciated, as I
> believe I am not the only one who has never seen XP "in action".

> AS> Probably the worst appearance problem is the mixing of system and
turned
> AS> on* the system fonts (MS Sans Serif and similar) suddenly look way
out
> AS> of place.

> Again, screenshot appreciated.

Will do all tonight (I'm currently at the wrong machine, running Windows
95).

I emphasise that I've turned up nothing affecting the *functionality* of
TB under XP; it's the appearance that's the problem. (Mind you, it's a
big problem - if someone downloads TB and thinks 'that looks like
something from the 20th century' they're not going to buy it!)

Alastair

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp