(This is my recollection from the last time I did it; I'm about to do
it again and just remembered the problem ...).

The wizard which appears as part of a clean copy (install from
installation file, first run) of TB! has a flaw if you want to restore
an account from a backup file (*.TBK).

You are forced to:

(i) create a dummy account to get through the wizard's steps;

(ii) reinstate the *.TBK contents from the menu;

(iii) delete the dummy account.

It would be helpful for a "Restore account from backup" option to be
available from the first step of the wizard, cutting out all the
unnecessary steps. This, I think, would be a nice simple addition
before 1.54 comes out :)

Or am I misremembering this and there is a way of *not* having to run
the gauntlet of the wizard?

Alastair