On Tuesday, October 09, 2001, at 9:48:36 PM, -=/ Cees /=- has written the
following:

M>> * the CTRL+F Find dialog has the search field unselected by default, which
M>>   makes it hard to "CTRL+F, searchword, ENTER" as it results in
M>>   "searchwordGARBAGE" searches

> not with me it doesn't.
> When  within  a message with the cursor, ctrl+f auto-selects the word I'm on.
> Or isn't that what you mean?

It's not :)   Now imagine yourself wanting to search for the word
"within" (it's in your reply)... You hit CTRL+F, type "within", and hit
ENTER... and if you were on the word "message" when hitting CTRL+F, you
end up searching for "withinmessage", if you type faster than you think :)

--
FORD: (backwards) Driver Returns On Foot

 |\  /|      \~~~/     \~~~/   WWW: http://maxxx.ii.com.pl (ancient)
 | \/ |  /\   > <  \~/  > <    E-M: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (remove nospam)
 |____| /__\ /___\ /_\ /___\   ICQ: 3146019 (currently inactive)

Flyin' high with The Bat! v1.54/10
over the swamps of Windows NT 5.0 build 2195 Dodatek Service Pack. 2