On Sat, 1 Dec 2001 21:44:35 -0600, Dwight A Corrin [DAC] graced us
with these comments:
DAC> On 1  Dec 2001, 4:37:28 PM, Allie C Martin wrote:

>> I haven't seen this which begs the question. Do you store your
>> attachments outside the message body?

DAC> Yes, and the file is there. But it should show up as a separate
DAC> tab in the message window, and it should show up in the
DAC> attachment column. It is doing neither. Is this related to the
DAC> posts about attachments disappearing on outgoing mail?

I don't know, but my question was a bug tracking one. I was thinking
that the only way the attachment icon would disappear is if the link
to the attachment was somehow lost. Since I don't have the problem
while storing attachments within messages and TB! has to maintain
links with attachments stored externally, then a bug may have arisen
in the linking process. Something for them to work with.

--
  ©Allie C Martin   (_ List Moderator and fellow end user