Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.54 Beta/14
  Serial Number 1E7B0E3E
  under Windows NT 5.1 Build 2600
  and would like to report a bug

  The bug description:

Preferences window inappropriately sent to back.

  Steps to reproduce the bug:

Do Options | Preferences ..., then select the Applications tab, then
press Install The Bat! as Simple MAPI Handler.

In one case (my Windows 95 machine) this sends the Preferences window
to the back, behind the main window, and a 'Simple MAPI handler
installed successfully' information window to the front; in another
case (my Windows XP machine) the Preferences window remains in view in
front of the main window (correctly) and the 'Simple MAPI handler ...'
window appears in front of it (correctly).

Even if the window order can be made predictable, having an 'it
happened' window at all is inconsistent with another option on the
same tab (Associate Now, which has no confirmation) and is not good UI
practice anyway.

(This is a similar issue to the one I turned up regarding Send + Check
for All with nothing to send).

Alastair