Hello Dierk,

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:59:00 +0100GMT (19/12/2001, 17:59 +0800GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

>> FWIW you also see the HTML attachment icon in the latest release

DH> I want to see it.

I'd post a screenshot, but don't have a screen capture utility here in
the office. At home, I am running a beta version of TB. So I guess you
will just have to believe me that here on this PC, I have release
version 1.53t installed and still see the HTML attachment icon after
I have clicked on the HTML attachment tab at the bottom, and while I
am reading a message in HTML.

DH> So when I see a wrongly rendered HTML message I am interested in I
DH> can just double click on the shown attachment.

I do that sometimes. Clicking on the HTML of course opens the editor,
but clicking on .gif files sent with the file will show you the stupid
background picture. Again, I can do this while I am watching the
message in HTML mode. Believe it or not.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53t under Chinese Windows 98
4.10 Build 1998   with a Pentium II/350 MHz.