@ 14:45:46 +0100 (CET) [ Wed, 19 Dec 2001], Marek Mikus [MM]
thoughtfully wrote the following:
>> It would appear that the common folders need their own configuration
>> dialog, perhaps in the configuration panel (Preferences), since I have
>> no way of adjusting the delay time before messages are flagged as
>> read.

MM> and no possibility to define, where attachments should be stored,
MM> for example.

That's right.

>> What about the 'compress all folders upon exit' option,

MM> as I remember, this option was already added to Account properties.

This is on a per account basis. I don't think it can be applied to the
common folders unless, the common folders are made to inherit the
settings of the default account which wouldn't be desirable for want
of control of those common folders.

--
  ©Allie C Martin   (_ List Moderator and fellow end user