Hello Dierk,

   On Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:34:29 +0100 (22.12.2001 22:34 my local time)
   you wrote about "Reply button still does not work",
   at least in part:

DH> Sometimes - but not always - its use freezes TB! totally. You have to
DH> kill it through the TaskManager to access Windows again. See my other
DH> reply.
It's my headache from from D6 TB-build

DH> BTW, the bug is a bit elusive, just now, for this reply, the button
DH> worked.
Huge folders or message with attachments any size (from my experience)
give you 100% result (my work beta - 10... 19 - before first crash or
in Inbox)

DH> PS: The focus problem with modal dialogues seems really to be a
DH> problem only for us Win9x users, like the resources trouble.
No, I have

Windows NT 5,1 (2600) - 1
Windows NT Build 2195 Service Pack 2 - 1

 Alexander Leschinsky