Hi John,
On 23 Dec 2001 at 11:05:08 [GMT -0500], you wrote:

JS> Took a little searching to find this one. I am on a cable connection
JS> so in my network options is set to a LAN connection, no tick box in
JS> CC.

Ah, of course. I think you got it pinned down. It's so simple.

Of how much use would a "disconnect" checkbox be for a LAN connection?
Or a "connection" tab? So the options you see depend on what TB! thinks
is useful for you (better: what you told TB! what was useful for you :).

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.54 Beta/19 on Windows NT 5.1 Build 2600
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |