Hello Thomas F,

On Wednesday, December 26 2001 at 04:17 AM PDT, you wrote:

> when I PGP sign a message, TB now always suggests the first key, and I
> have to manually select the key I want to use. It used to remember the
> key I usually use (or the previously-used key, I think). I didn't
> notice it before this beta, but I am quite sure that TB used to
> suggest my usual key in 1.53.

Thomas that has been a bug in TB's Plugin for quite some time now.
Actually, they claim it's not a bug but rather a feature, and is called
"Smart Matching". It is finding the first Key with the User ID you are
currently under, and that is the Key it will use. There has to be a way
for the Plugin to recognise one's default Key, but the smart matching
feature prevents that.

--
Nick

-=N.J. Andriash | Courtenay, B.C. Canada=-
   Win 98SE | PGP 7.1 | Becky v2.00.08