Hello,

27 Dec 2001, 12:12:51 PM, Konstantin Volenbovsky wrote:

KV> The discussion is not about MS bugs - it is offtopic discussion. The
KV> issue is that The Bat must be XP optimized.
  My  point  is: you can't optimize application for something which is *not
ready*  yet.  Try to optimize something for TB! now... and *reoptimize* for
next Beta. It doesn't make any sense - to optimize something for XP *now*.
  After  all,  XP *must* work at least with NT(2000) applications the same way as
NT(2000). And MS is probably going to fix it.
KV> Because it is 10% of the OSes now and growing rapidly.
  If  people  want  problem - they'll get it. But in this case they can't
complain - they made choice.

 Boris                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.54 Beta/19 on Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6