Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.54 Beta/25
  Serial Number 1BDF06D1
  under Windows NT 5.1 Build 2600
  and would like to report a bug

  The bug description:
    In the mail dispatcher, there are confusingly different shortcuts
    for important actions in the 'Global' menu and in the context menu
    of the messages.

  Steps to reproduce the bug:
    Open up the mail dispatcher and have a look at the shortcuts in the
    menu 'Global'. Then open the context menu for the check boxes and
    look at the shortcuts for '[Set|Reset|Toggle] flag for all
    messages'.

    I think, the ones in the 'Global' menu are much more intuitive, and
    two keyboard shortcuts for the same function are really unnecessary.

Regards,
  Lars Geiger