Hello Pete.

At 9:40 AM on Saturday, January 12, 2002 you wrote the
following about [printing]

Pete> [...] A simple feature request: selecting a part
Pete> of the message and then pressing the printer icon
Pete> should result in printing the selected part, of
Pete> course. And when you have a message selected from
Pete> the message list, the whole message should be
Pete> printed. The clipboard macro in the printer
Pete> template doesn't make life very easy. [/...]

  I don't believe there is ever such a thing as a
  'simple feature request' in TB! :-) but what you say
  makes sense. You might consider sending your
  suggestion to the programmers via TB!'s main menu:
  Help -> Feedback -> Suggestions.

  If there is a way that's been overlooked (or isn't
  even public yet) one of the programmers will point it
  out to you.

  In the meantime, I guess I would just dump a text
  selection to notepad & print it form there or use a
  program like Zoot.

  I save tech notes in a file which is searchable by
  any term.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA