Since I installed beta 28 on my Win95 machine its performance has been
deplorable; I'm beginning to think there's something wrong akin to the
notorious Win98SE memory problems which other people have mentioned.

Given that there seem to be literally hundreds of utilities for
enumerating processes, memory free and used etc. etc. in real time, can
anyone recommend a good one? (The one built into Win95 is feeble).

Alastair

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan service. For
more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around
the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com