Hello Anton,

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:09:15 +0300 GMT (which was 17/01/2002, 01.09
+0100 GMT where I live), Anton I. Danilov wrote this about "National
characters - nearly there":

AS>>> Q1: where is the message list font set?

>> Look under Options | Preferences, tab System, group-box Fonts.

AID> There is no preference for the message list font... Or I'm missing
AID> something?

If you want to set the font for the message list, go to:

Message | Colour Group | Edit Colour Groups | Font

Yeah, it is rather hidden and suggests it is associated with the
various colours which it isn't, but it works fine for me to change the
font of the message list.

     Alinda                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It is for this, partly, that I write. How can I know what I
think unless I see what I write.
- Erica Jong
MUSH = Multi User Shared Hallucination
Home of The Bat!: http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html
Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/29 under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195
Service Pack 2 on a Pentium II 400 with 128MB.