Hello Dierk,

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:50:25 +0100GMT (21/01/2002, 16:50 +0800GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

DH> Happy holiday (call up if you're around your home town).

Thanks; and I hope I won't be in Germany or any other cold country.
;-)

>> 1.) Z-Order;

DH> It's not just images but a lot of other windows (especially modal
DH> ones), too.

You're right, I just only remembered pics from my own experience.

>> 2.) Connection Center: Uses up all system resources when starting.

DH> That I can't confirm.

You must be the lucky guy. ;-)

DH> But there is still the problem with tasks that have been finished
DH> not always be deleted by TB!,

This problem I don't have. I think the difference between the
behaviour of our CC's is due to you using DUN and me using LAN/cable.

>> 3.) Rich Text Viewer: Memory leak under Win98.

DH> Actually "under Win9x".

OK. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53t under Chinese Windows 98
4.10 Build 1998   with a Pentium II/350 MHz.