On Monday, January 21, 2002, at 8:03:39 AM, Peter Palmreuther mashed
together the lines below:

> No ... Sorry, but I can't more disagree.
> Your #1 would be translated to TB!: stop using it. Nobody told this is
> a solution for slow startups.
> #2 will be: use TB! on 4GHz Pentium-VII of your neighbor ... you would
> not tell me somebody suggested something similar, wouldn't you?
> #3 & #4 skipped for being obvious wrong.

> A better comparison will be:

Nope, that's not what I meant.

TB! used to work blazingly fast, in its early days, even with large
message bases.
Due to latest additions - RTV, mostly - it started to slow down. I just
want it to run as fast as it always did, or even faster if possible. Not
slower (unless it's indeed the message base size is the cause).

--
To be prepared is to have no anxiety.

 |\  /|      \~~~/     \~~~/   WWW: http://none :(
 | \/ |  /\   > <  \~/  > <    E-M: maxxx[at]rpg.pl

Flyin' high with The Bat! v1.54 Beta/29
over the swamps of Windows NT 5.0 build 2195 Dodatek Service Pack. 2