Hi Shauna

On Wednesday, January 23, 2002 4:24:06 PM you wrote:

SS>      I'm still getting the access violation on shut down with Beta 31,
SS>      at least on my NT4 machine (haven't tried it on the Win2K machine
SS>      yet).

I had never this problem before - until today... Seems a very strange
thing...

I had TheBat in the background - worked with different other software,
also IE 5.0. And then after about half an hour I closed every program
- and _then_ I had this problem when closing TheBat: "Access
violation".

---
Best regards,
  Martin
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   ICQ: 143073855

TheBat! 1.54 Beta/31 on Windows NT 5 2195 Service Pack 2