Hello,

Tuesday, January 29, 2002, 11:28:26 AM, Marek Mikus wrote:

MM> Nobody want to discuss :-)

  I'm  just  afraid  of  putting virus on my computer by purpose. And my AV
Monitor  wouldn't  allow  me  to do it (I don't want to disable it). We can
discuss  sending couple of *pretty harmless* viruses to my address, but let
do  it  out  of list and *don't* send them to address below. Just e-mail to
this address and I'll give you "target" (box I don't check from office).

 Boris                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.54 Beta/30 on Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6