On 05 February 2002 at 23:31 Dwight wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 5, 2002, 5:26:54 PM, John Seymour wrote:

>> Another thing that I just noticed is that when you maximize a
>> message you have buttons for previous/next message or delete and
>> move up/delete and move down. Both of these seem to work in reverse
>> also.

> they work the way I would expect them to. (did't try in threaded view)

It doesn't in threaded view (I added to BugTraq). The drill is:

1. Open (fully, not in the preview pane) the first message in a
threaded folder which contains a mixture of HTML and text emails;

2. <space> cycles through the text emails until the first HTML message
is reached; thereafter <space> does nothing.

Alastair