Hi Peter,
 Wednesday, February 6, 2002, 2:14:29 AM, you wrote:

> Yes. SSL and TLS are different names for adequate things. TLS is a
> newer version of SSL. SSL stands for 'Secure Socket Layer' and TLS is
> 'Transport Layer Security', but both work in the same (or at least a
> very similar) manner.

> HTH Pit

Thanks for the information, once I started playing around I saw
that you were right about the default settings. I had already put
in the 995 and then went looking for SSL...  so I didn't see that
it auto defaulted to that port.  My ISP is changing, again, the
way they handle mail.  I will have to read up on this TLS to get a
better understanding.
Again Thank you.

--
Cheers,